- Universities, Graduate Schools, and Technological Institutes
- Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Other Education Programs and Services
- Private Liberal Arts Colleges
- Diseases, Disorders, and Disciplines
- Patient and Family Support
- Treatment and Prevention Services
- Medical Research
Transforming lives together
At Barts Charity we help to fund the amazing work that goes on in the six hospitals of Barts Health NHS Trust and its associated medical school.
Because we are independent of the Trust, we are able to support innovative projects that wouldn’t normally be funded through the NHS.
Best of all, 100% of the donated funds go to the chosen cause.
With your help we can achieve so much more
Our vision is simple: to promote excellence in healthcare.
Together with your involvement, we can make a huge difference to the lives of children, young people and adults in the City and the East End of London.
To see just how much of a difference, why not take a look at our work?
You can read some truly inspirational stories of courage, meet the people involved and learn about the fascinating behind-the-scenes research that makes it possible for our hospitals to continue delivering such world class care.
We are proud to be involved. We hope you will be too.[/vc_column_text]
Give a gift that will change lives. 100% funds charity projects.